Thursday, January 3, 2013

McDonalds, News and iPhone keyboards

I'm writing this at McDonalds. I'm sitting in an awesomely orange chair in my bright orange hoodie watching my favorite 6 year old run up and down three levels of mesh and plastic and bright colors. How crazy is this? 1) I'm at MCDONALD'S! No sign of a panic attack in sight. There are all the familiar stabs and aches at the sight of a little one and the thought that I should be chasing a stubborn two and a half year old all over the place. Those never fade but I'm here and I'm functioning. 2) all of this is being written from a phone! Yeah I know I'm light years behind but technology still blows my mind even if it makes my typing thumb sore.

When I woke up this morning with an unmistakeably rounding belly I figured it was time to let you guys in on some news. We're expecting Isaiah and Damon's little brother. I'm not sure how much I want to write about the cacophony of emotions surrounding our unexpected addition. I feel very protective of this little person who could read my words one day. In short this little guy will be welcomed, adored and loved getting there is just going to be a lot different than usual.

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment