Saturday, August 25, 2012

You're living proof


Today was amazing…

The world tells us that we can’t make a difference, that there’s no point in doing good. The world is wrong.

Today you proved that.

We raised over fivethousand dollars!!!! FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS! Add that to the nearly three thousand you’ve already donated and eight families will soon attest to the fact that we MADE A DIFFERENCE. They will be able to say we helped bring their child home. Can you fathom that?

Tonight one family already can attest to the difference you make.

Today has been nothing short of miraculous. Starting with the majesty God let me witness this morning followed by an entire day with no panic attacks, no sobbing melt downs and no emotional lock downs. I wish I could make it clear how impossible such a thing seemed yesterday. I had fun today. I am in awe of you today. I am honored and blessed by you today.

Don’t tell me God’s children can’t make a difference. You’re living proof.

1 comment:

  1. So true! I said many prayers for you last night and this morning. It was good to see you even if my mind was going in 100 different directions today! Great turn out! Just think what next years will be like! =)Damon was definitely watching down and smiling today!

    ReplyDelete