Wednesday, December 31, 2014

This one has the "F word" (in the link anyway)

http://abedformyheart.com/blog/happy-f-ing-new-year/

A friend sent me this link. It pretty much sums things up.

It's been a wicked couple of days. Panic attack induced asthma attacks and oh, turns out  I have pneumonia. Last night my eldest had an allergic reaction that sent him to the same hospital, the same emergency room... I was wrapped in worry for my living child and torn apart with the memories, the flash backs of my dead one.

I'd like to think I'm not the pity party type (maybe I am) but ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!!!

Everyone is home. The big boy is ardently resisting our efforts to make him rest while all I want to do is sleep.

Right now the "F word" is the only one I find appropriate.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment